Monday, September 26, 2022

Is Anyone Else Tired of Hearing About the Royal Family?

 Is Anyone Else Tired of Hearing About the Royal Family?

Al Ritter

King Charles, Prince Harry, Queen Elizabeth is anyone worn out from all the articles on MSM? It seems funny to me how the left keeps hammering on this door non-stop. They keep the flames burning because they absolutely thrive on controversy.

 So and So said this and this one has a book and this one refutes the book and ….onnnn and onnnnn. Frankly I am getting tired of it all.

Now if you want to talk about it on a human level, I’ll jump into the fray.

I don’t support the whole monarch, colonialism thing, in fact this is part of the reason we broke free from England.

But if we have to see this as a family unit idea, I get it. I see the discontent by Harry. Yes his father had his short comings, we all do.

But what I don’t see is the total disrespect that Harry exhibits towards his father. I understand that William and Harry are two individuals, but they do have equally diverse wives.

Sadly the wives whether for good or for worse have profound influences on their respective husbands.

If the marriage is not on an equal basis then one side may tilt the other towards an adversarial situation towards the parent. This has been the situation with Harry but not so with William.

Maybe Kate is more supportive of William and Meghan is less supportive of Harry because of his “mental issues.” Whatever the point remains, obviously the two brothers have WAY differing personalities.

I have never felt this way in the past, feeling empathy for King Charles, but I am now, when a child turns on you as a result of a spouse they married.

Read More Here:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/king-charles-iii-reportedly-planning-142000222.html

 

 

 

8 comments:

Rocky said...

I've been estranged from my daughter for almost a decade, from the influence of her husband, so I totally get it. Very sad, in a strange way I feel for Charles too.

Anonymous said...

yea i'm over it all

Julie S said...

Who gives damn? Aren't our problems worse?

The Queen mothe\ said...

WTH the queen is dead, life goes on!

Anonymous said...

Such a sad situation!

Julie S said...

Of course the left is zeroing in on support for Meghan because of her charges of racism

Marie B said...

I think they make “royal” look bad !!

Simon S said...

I am sick of it Semper Fi