Thursday, May 26, 2022

Special Thanks to My Readers

 Special Thanks to My Readers

Al Ritter


This year is officially 20 years of this Conservative Blog! Yes I know it’s hard to believe, but we finally made that milestone. Over that Period of time we have had several different writers that contributed, and that certainly made it interesting to say the least.

My first big research breakthrough article came in 2008 on Al Gore’s movie “Inconvenient Truth.” It took almost 2 weeks to compile all that information that completely destroyed all his assertions about Global Warming, and later the Kyoto Protocol.

I was virtually locked out of this blog account for almost 4 years during the Trump Administration. Initially this was a surprise to me but it was just the beginning of the grand censorship by the left. This blogsite is owned by Google so, you can see the problem.

One good thing about Google though is the analytics section that I can see who visits my site, what time of day, what country they are from, what operating system they use and so on.

Because I also offer a language translation widget, people from all around the world can read my articles.

In descending order my blog is read mostly by Americans first, Russia second, France, Germany, Ukraine, U.K., Poland, Canada, and Netherlands are the top 9.

Over this 20 year period our articles have been read by over a quarter of a million people in virtually every country around the world.

So my hat is off to you my readers, let’s keep things rolling!

5 comments:

George M said...

Thanks for the memories buddy, it's hard to imagine that we have been friends for almost 50 years!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work!

Suzie L said...

Thanks for all your research and hard work Al. 20 Years is a LONG time to be fighting the good fight in such a liberal state.

Michelle G said...

Wow....that's a lot of people!

Bud S said...

Thank you Al