Saturday, April 29, 2023

Megyn Kelly Views Trans Women as Wearing “Woman-Face”

 Al Ritter


In a recent podcast Megyn Kelly exposes Dylan Mulvaney for the attention whore he really is. Kelly has clearly had enough of the Gender Dysphoria that parades itself as inclusivity. She makes the inference that Men dressed as Women is every bit as insensitive as a White person dressed in Black face.

I have never heard it explained this way to date, but I have to agree with her, it certainly is an insult to “cis” women everywhere that celebrate their true femininity.

True biological women are beginning to see this as an assault on their womanhood.

Even some gays I speak to are ashamed being lumped into the category with Transsexuals. One woman I spoke to claimed that it gives her sexuality a black eye.

She explained it to me this way….my sexual preference is a choice, transsexuals are a fetish.

Not sure I could explain it any better.

Watch Megyn’s video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Sx_8fePmk

5 comments:

Terri o said...

These people are mentally disturbed and need help

Patty K said...

I have underwear older than this little creepy boy playing a girl for 365 days!

Dan B said...

She's right you know

Jamie K said...

This little boy is an insult to both sexes!

Anonymous said...

Dylan Mulvaney has a mental illness and Joe Biden is celebrating it! I really worry for our country