Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Massachusetts Residents are Hopping Mad!

 

Massachusetts Residents are Hopping Mad!

Al Ritter


Back in the middle of Covid last year I mentioned how upset I was that Google had installed a Covid App automatically through a regular phone update to my cell phone. People criticized me and said that you have to physically go in and accept the app for it to work. My argument against that was that they installed the App to my phone through their system without my permission, was would keep them from turning on that app remotely?

Case in point in Massachusetts; cell phone users have an app preinstalled on their phones without their permission called “Massnotify.” The State of Massachusetts says it’s voluntary but users say it’s hard to find the app and there is no icon to shows it’s presence on the phone. My tech savvy users have found and removed the App only to have it continually reappear.

The state claims they want to notify people if they have come in contact with Covid positive people, but on the same hand want to claim that they are tracking the person through Bluetooth. The whole logic is flawed, they have to be tracking your location by some method.

This goes back to what I was saying last year. I purposely shut off my Google location device last year on my phone because of the preinstalled Covid Tracker. But here’s the real kicker If you have the Facebook app installed on your phone it still knows your location even if you have the Google Tracker turned off!

Big Brother IS watching and it’s undeniable!

Read More Here:

https://100percentfedup.com/self-installing-covid-tracker-app-over-rides-parental-locked-devices-installs-without-user-consent/

https://www.yahoo.com/news/almost-4-000-fully-vaccinated-062303297.html


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just what we need is more Government intervention

Anonymous said...

So Scary! What else do they have access to?

Bud S said...

Can't stand Google!