Sunday, January 30, 2022

Well It Finally Happened, I Got the Covid-19 Virus

 

Well It Finally Happened, I Got the Covid-19 Virus

Al Ritter


It was only a matter of time before we all catch the Wuhan Flu, and my time came this last week.

I’m still awaiting my Covid test kits like a poor man awaits his gubment cheese box. As you can imagine Covid waits for no government program and I had to buy a kit locally “Thanks Uncle Brandon!”

I had a doctor’s appointment last week where I had to spend about 1 ½ hrs. in the office. I felt uneasy about spending that much time there and in about 24 hrs. I started to feel bad. Scratchy throat, congestion etc.

Right at the start of any symptoms I ratched up my medicine regime. I had been doing the Vitamins D3 Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, and Centrum Silver all along in addition to Ivermectin 3mg.

Basically the Zelenko protocol with the exception of any of prescribed drugs.

I did add something to my own protocol and that is 1 Benadryl and 1 Hydroxyzine (a script I already had). I’ll show the video below for my basis for this addition.

The results are nothing short of miraculous. I never lost my sense of taste or smell. I ran a 100. Something fever for about only 12 hrs. From start to finish the whole infection lasted 48 hrs.

Now here’s my disclaimer: I am no doctor certainly but I am a damned good researcher. My main concern in supplementing my daily intake of meds and vitamins were to find out which ones to take as based on SAFETY first! If any of those suggestions didn’t have a good safety record I wasn’t going to use them.

The last time I saw my PC doctor he did a vitamin profile on me to see which ones I was deficient in so we knew how much to increase them by and I would highly suggest you do that also. The biggest deficiency he sees in Covid patients that are hospitalized is Vitamin D3. Everyone seems to agree on that point as well. I purposely didn’t give the amounts I take because yours would most certainly be different than mine.

I’ve been taking Ivermectin prophylactically for 2 months now at the dosage of 3 mg. The very day I felt this Covid coming on I increased the dosage to 12mg for 3 days.

Maybe I had just the Omicron variant who knows, maybe I wouldn’t have gotten very sick if I didn’t use all the stuff I had. I do however know that I never lost my sense of taste or smell, and I had a slightly elevated fever for about 12 hrs. After my fever broke I felt 95% recovered.

My logical reasoning goes here…..I have friends that have been triple vaxed that have actually died after being hospitalized. So if my regiment of safe and certainly effective drugs has brought me through this virus, why would I ever expose myself to vaccine that can’t be considered as safe nor effective?

As they say on the TV in the disclaimer section: Your results may be different…..do your own research my friends.

Update: because Covid left me alone for the two days following the onset didn't mean it was done with me! Night fevers have been the biggest problems. I'm now on day 7 since the initial infection, hopefully it will back off soon!

See the video on Benadryl and Hydroxyzine here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7iofeW5bWw

The 10 biggest lies our Government told us about Covid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMaHKykfdcQ&feature=youtu.be

 

 

4 comments:

budillona said...

Wow, real glad you got on it with your meds and recovered quickly Al.

Anonymous said...

Wow I never heard of it only lasting 48 hrs. there might be something good happening because of your personal protocol. I'm going to ask my primary about a vitamin profile on me. Thanks for the info!

Judy K said...

I'm taking the same basic things, but I might add the Benadryl and hydroxyzine thanks for the info!

Shelley E said...

Double edged sword here ….I’m sorry you got Covid but I’m happier still that you beat it and you did it your way -that is a good thing…πŸ˜˜πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»