Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Trump May Have One Large Hurdle in 2024

Al Ritter


I know that Trump has a huge fan base going into 2024. There are however two large issues to take into account, the first being his age. There is nothing he can do about the age issue, but America has watched these last two years as Biden’s mental capacity has diminished. I’m not so sure that because of Biden, voters might view Trumps age as a problem for his campaign.

Now onto the second issue and that is the Covid-19 Vaccine. It has been abundantly clear in the last two years that the mRNA vaccines haven’t lived up to their promises. The injuries and side effects including death have continually mounted. In essence we have been sold a poorly tested product that can in some instances cause death of the patient.

In Alabama this weekend Trump had a rally where he still insists the vaccine is great and that everyone should get it. This brought booes from the crowd. Trump tried to save face by saying that everyone should be able to choose whether or not to get the vaccine.

What he failed to address is that many millions of Americans were denied that choice and forced to take the vaccine or lose their jobs. This could be Trump’s Achilles Heel. He is desperately trying to claim credit for Operation Warp Speed, but the people aren’t buying it right now.

Many people have lost family members due to this vaccine, and they know that the FDA, CDC, NIH, and the WHO have lied to them through the whole pandemic.

If Trump intends to be successful in his run in 2024, he better find a way to placate both sides in this heated debate. I’m not certain this can be done, he may eventually have to pick a side.

Read More Here:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-booed-alabama-rally-after-telling-supporters-get-vaccinated-n1277404

5 comments:

Shelley E said...

This is a huge issue for me as I lost my job because of the vax and my next door neighbor lost her son 22 to myocarditis from the vax. This will be a deal breaker with me if he doesn't change his stance.

Raymond R said...

Trump will never change his stance on the vaccine that would be admitting he was wrong, and he'll never do that. I'm more about the 80 yr old thing, we need so new blood in the party. There should be mandatory retirement in politics at age 80 or if you become 80 during your term you shouldn't be allowed to run.

Bennie S said...

I think it would be great if neither party puts forth an octogenarian in 2024

Anonymous said...

I'm a life long Republican, but I still can't forgive him about destroying Ted Cruz and Palin with lies. I will NOT be voting for him again

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

"I'm a life long Republican, but I still can't forgive him about destroying Ted Cruz and Palin with lies. I will NOT be voting for him again"

If Trump gets the nomination you may consider this thought: vote for the candidate best for getting money into your own wallet/purse/IRA/401K........., and not taking money out of it.