Thursday, June 16, 2022

How Many Friends and Family Have You Lost Due to Covid-19?

 How Many Friends and Family Have You Lost Due to Covid-19?

Al Ritter


If you think this title has to do with people’s mortality to Covid-19 you would be wrong. I’m not a Covid denier by any means, I’ve had it and it was no joke and the virus killed a lot of people without a doubt. We now know that the claimed deaths tolls were not even close to accurate

But this article is about something just as damaging, I’m talking about the emotional damage it has caused between friends and family. How many of your friends or family have you lost because of your beliefs about the virus?

I have lost one family member over something as silly as the efficacy of masks, she told me that I was a “know nothing” about the subject. Even when the CDC had a peer reviewed randomly controlled trial about how there was no data that confirmed masks did anything to curb the virus. She claimed that it was either fake news, or the researchers didn’t know anything.

Another family member constantly badgered me about my vaccine status, which I considered was none of his business. Not only did he do it but multiple “friends” seemed to consider that same subject about someone else’s vaccine status as something they were entitled to know.

This subject really enflames me because the very thing that has driven the wedge between family and friends can be summed up in one word………GOVERNMENT!

Their lies have been relentless and plentiful. Their aim in this entire Planned Demic has been to divide and conquer. Sadly their plan is still working to this very day.

Some people are still hanging on Anthony Fauci’s every lying word. Some people are still repeating now disproven “facts” about Covid-19.

Meanwhile we have lost friends and family over this virus, some of which will probably never talk to us again.

Very sad folks, we let the government win L

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad, but true

Anonymous said...

I've lost 1 family member from the disease but probably 10 or more friends due to their stance vs. mine to Covid, I agree it is very sad that people can't see past all this stuff and unite together again

Georgia Peach said...

The government hasn't beaten me, I'm pureblood and damned proud of it!

Anonymous said...

To lose a friend because of a choice about what you decide will or will not go into your body - me personally would call that a blessing. Live life to YOUR FULLEST, not someone else's.