Monday, March 13, 2023

Some Days My Predictions Come True

 Al Ritter



My faithful followers that have been with me since the beginning of my blogging career of 20 plus years ago have noticed a few things. Sometimes I have the uncanny ability to foresee certain things that have come to fruition.

Just the other day I was talking to a friend about the continual feeding of our technology in armaments to Ukraine. I expressed concern over when the Ukrainian army gets overrun in a position and don’t have time to retrieve those arms what happens to them?

Well of course that is a rhetorical question, Russia certainly takes possession. Then our technology in is their hands to be reverse engineered and handed off to other countries such as Iran, or China after Russia is done with them.

Well this morning I ran across an article that explains just that.

Is it wise to hand over cutting edge technology to a country that has no chance of winning a war against a giant like Russia? We could be preparing ourselves for yet one more bad decision with Taiwan. Imagine now if Taiwan gets annexed by China all the technology that we just sold to them goes directly in the hands of the Chinese Communist party to be reverse engineered.

Is this smart policy? Personally I don’t think so, but this is just one more failure of the Biden Regime that I saw coming. If one were a logical thinker, I think that even Ray Charles could have seen this coming!

Read More Here:

https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/u-s-weapons-intended-for-ukraine-end-up-in-iran-report/

5 comments:

republican patriot said...

I wrote an article 1 1/2 years ago on how to circumvent such problems in the future using satellite technology to destroy US arms that fall into the wrong hands but yet here we are again https://alspoliticalview.blogspot.com/2021/09/huge-failure-in-afghanistan-that-should.html

Robert W said...

I fear Biden has destroyed this country to the point of no return

Mary a conservative in a blue state said...

You sure called it last year in the article "The Golden Goose has Died" and now the taxes in Maryland are going crazy under Wes Moore the new Governor.

Debbie G said...

LMAO "Ray Charles could have seen this coming".....i LUV IT AL!

Anonymous said...

This is why I support the idea that no politician should serve more than 12 years in congress (House and Senate combined). I was in Gulf 1 & Gulf 2, I supported the first but not the second one. Gulf 2 was fought for the politicians and the contractors to get richer off of the tax payers and no other reason.

If it weren't for greedy politicians and the lobbyist that owns them, we wouldn't have anything to do with the Ukraine quagmire, or Afghanistan or any other 3 world country skirmish much less spending billions of taxpayer $$$'s supporting them and the crooks that voted the get involved.