Saturday, July 24, 2021

Has the Left Lost Their Collective Minds?

 

Has the Left Lost Their Collective Minds?

Al Ritter


Sadly my email goes through Verizon, thus, through Yahoo, and then AOL is the news content attached to my email, so I have to wade through the news to get to my email. I find myself being hammered by constant leftist drivel and countless Los Angeles Times Op-Eds.

Yesterday was the topper though, this is what appeared on my news feed, and it was entitled “He only needs 50,000 signatures.” To begin with 50,000 signatures wouldn’t install Barack Obama as a Supreme Court Justice. Anyone on either side of the isle that would believe such stupidity should NEVER be allowed to vote for ANYTHING!

Number one there would need to be a vacancy in the Supreme Court, there isn’t. Number two IF he was nominated by President Biden his nomination would have to be approved by the Senate. Any nominee must be approved by the Senate, signatures alone on a petition are useless.

Now here’s another strange part…..Barack Obama surrendered his law license before he became President. Now I know that you don’t even have to be a lawyer to be a Supreme Court Justice (yea I know that’s weird but look it up) there has only been two Justices that had no law degree, Stanley Forman Reed and the last one that retired in 1957 was James F Byrnes.

But to merely assume that a signed petition could force someone onto the Supreme Court is pure lunacy! Are the leftist voters really this gullible?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The democrats keep threatening to stack the court!

Bud S said...

The answer to that question is yes

republican patriot said...

It appears the Dems will introduce a bill on Tuesday to stack the court